We distinguish between different types of round boxes: rings made of cardboard, open sleeves, closed sleeves, flared tubes, two in one boxes, telescope packaging, sifters, swivel boxes, three in one boxes and various special types of luxury tubes.
Valid for all BIRK round boxes:
- Any height available (between 22 mm and 300 mm per unit)
- Tools, for many diameters between Ø 20 and Ø 90 mm available free of charge
- Inexpensive print runs (offset print) for orders of 5,000 units or more per type (minimum print run)
- Blanket orders (print) with call-off orders for boxes during the course of the year
- Inner lining for sugary, grease like and dry products
- Food-grade material (for direct food contact) available at any time
You want the best packaging solution for your product. What type of round packaging is right for you depends on many factors: on the inner lining, on the design, on the method of filling, but ultimately on the price.
Have a look for your needs and contact us to answer any question you might have and to get a preliminary suggested pricing offer.